You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you need motivation to exercise here are 10 fun facts that will definitely give you inspiration.
1. Exercise slows down aging. If you can manage to work out at least 3 times a week for 45 minutes, you will delay the aging process.
2. Music improves your performance. Listening to music while working out can boost your energy by 15%.
3. Exercise enhances your memory. Working out increases cell production which are related to learning and memory.
4. Exercise enhances brain performance. Cardio helps in creating new brain cells which result in greater brain activity and performance.
5. Running burns calories. Running helps in losing weight, you also burn calories even after finishing your run.
6. You get sick less often. Exercise helps in building up your immune system so the chances of you getting a cold in the winter are diminished.
7. Exercise improves skin texture. Sweating while working out helps in releasing dirt through your pores which reduces acne.
8. You sleep better. If you are suffering from insomnia or having trouble sleeping throughout the night then working out is your answer for you. Exercise helps to clear your head and relaxes you.
9. You gain muscle. This means you burn more fat while resting.
10. Increased productivity. Working out increases the amount of endorphins in your body and makes you more productive.